The 1/2 in. Cross-grain Plywood planks have a 7-layer aluminum oxide finish, providing everyday wear and tear protection. This product has achieved Greenguard Indoor Air Quality Certification and has been tested for more than 10,000 volatile organic compounds, including formaldehyde, to meet these standards. The tongue and groove installation is easy and economical; above grade, on grade and below grade. The beauty of hardwood floors add style and timeless appeal to contemporary and traditional homes.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Chinese Teak
- 1/2 in. Thick x 4-3/4 in. Wide x 47-1/4 in. Length Planks (Case may contain Random Length Planks)
- 24.94 sq.ft. per case. Case weight: 40.5 lb.
- Construction: 5-Ply Hardwood Flooring
- PreFinished Teak Natural, Medium Color, Smooth Finish
- Planks have a beveled
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1000
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: All Grades
- Installation: Nail, Glue or Staple
- Residential use
- 55 year warranty
- Do not forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- Shipping: All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- Please use Internet# 203190621 to order a Take Home Sample of this product