John Deere’s 48 in. Tow-Behind Plug Aerator can help you achieve that lush, healthy lawn you’ve always wanted. This durable, high-performance aerator uses the coring process to penetrate the lawn and remove 3 in. plugs of soil. These openings let water, seed and nutrients reach the lawn’s root system. The 48 plugging spoons are heat-treated for maximum strength and durability. Four welded tine sections rotate independently, ensuring optimal coverage even during tractor turns. The tough, all steel weight tray is fully enclosed and can handle up to 250 lbs. of added weight.
- Super wide working width of 48 in.; ideal for larger lawns
- Up to 3 in. penetration
- All steel, 250 lb. capacity weight tray
- 10.5 in. x 3.5 in. semi-pneumatic transport wheels; single lever engagement
- Heat-treated plugging spoons for superior strength and durability
- Universal hitch easily attaches to most riding lawn mowers and lawn tractors
- 16-Gauge steel tines with four welded tine sections rotate independently, achieving maximum coverage