The Kidde Heat Alarm with 9-Volt Backup provides your home with an early warning detection device of temperatures exceeding 135 degrees Fahrenheit. This heat alarm offers a test button that checks the functionality of the unit's horn, battery and circuitry for peace of mind. Interconnect this alarm with up to 24 other detection devices to create a fire alarm system that senses for heat, smoke and carbon monoxide.
- Receive an instant alert when temperatures exceed 135 degrees Fahrenheit
- Test button assures proper operation of the sensor's electronic circuitry, horn and battery function
- Interconnects with up to 24 Kidde devices (of which 18 can be initiating), including smoke and carbon monoxide alarms
- 9-volt battery backup provides continuous protection even during power outages
- Red LED flashes every 30 - 40 seconds to indicate proper operation
- Quick-Connect power harness for fast and easy installation
- Tamper-proof pin helps deter tampering and theft