Lightweight, compact grips pull an exceptionally wide range of cable sizes and types. Designed with a round serrated jaw to firmly grip insulated cables and conductors. A hot latch closed automatically to guard against grip accidently disengaging from wire. A large opening in the handle accommodates a wide variety of hooks on hoists, winches and tackle blocks.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Large-diameter eye accommodates large hooks on hoists, winches and tackle blocks
- Minimum cable = 0.300 in. (7.62 mm)
- Maximum cable = 0.800 in. (20.3 mm)
- Maximum safe load = 10,000 lbs. / 4536 kg.
- Jaw Length = 5 in. (127 mm)
- Weight = 7 lbs (1.3 g.)
- Made in the USA