Klein Tools Tape Measures offer inventive first-rate features derived from jobsite professionals, to make jobs easier and more efficient. A magnetic double hook has a center top portion for hanging onto conduit right side up AND upside down, while a 1-1/4 in. flared hook was designed specifically to pass-through 1-3/8 in. holes drilled for 1 in. conduit. This large magnet profile attaches to steel and along EMT conduit. A sealed tape brake panel is large enough to allow 2-3 fingers to operate at once for safe retraction, and keeps water and dirt out to prevent tape blade rust and degradation. The high impact rugged case is more durable, offers a better grip and stands up to use and abuse.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Magnet holds hook to conduit and steel studs
- Easy-to-read bold lines marked on blade every 1/8 in.
- Nylon-coated blade protects printing
- Up to 9-1/2 ft. stand-out
- Conduit bending table helps calculate offsets and saddles
- Clip holds securely to wide belts and pockets