The Klein Tools 5/8 in. Nut Driver features a hollow shaft allowing you to work on long bolts, studs, and stacked circuit boards. The driver is made from heat-treated, tempered steel for strength with chrome plating for beauty. Internal flanges help anchor the shaft for simple use and secure turning. The driver features a cushion-grip over a slotted plastic handle with a deep-ribbed grip that is resistant to oil, gas and water.
- Hollow shaft allows you to work on long bolts, studs, and stacked circuit boards
- Made from heat-treated and tempered steel with chrome plating
- Internal flanges help anchor the shaft
- Cushion-grip over slotted plastic handle
- Deep-ribbed grip is resistant to oil, gas and water
- Color-coded cap
- Made in the USA