The strong, durable Klein Tools 55-1/2 in. Grizzly Bar can help save you time and effort with a variety of jobs. The bar features a forged and hardened-alloy blade, a center keyhole nail-pulling slot and a V-notch in the tapered edge for convenient use.
- Heavy, strong, multi-purpose tool that helps save time and effort on the job
- Can be used to help align walls during tilt-up construction, to roll and align large pipe, to remove shingles and flooring and for many other stripping and prying tasks
- Efficient nail-pulling tool in awkward positions
- Efficient blade angle and 55-1/2 in. L provide high leverage as a crow bar and nail and spike puller
- 3 in. W helps protect concrete when stripping forms
- Forged and hardened-alloy blade with keyhole nail-pulling slot in center and V-notch in tapered edge for your convenience