Klein's well-balanced, versatile sledge hammer is great for the mining, building and construction industries. It is forged from tough high-tensile steel with hardened and tempered faces. For extra strength, the handle is made of thick-cored fiberglass and includes a non-slip, oil-resistant rubberized coating. Also, the head is pinned and epoxied to its handle to provide long life and prevent head from coming off.
- Thick handle with large sweep at base to prevent loss of grip
- Comfortable, thick rubber grip for better protection from shock and vibration
- Overall length: 32 in. (800 mm)
- Head weight: 7 lbs. (3.17 kg)
- Total Weight: 9.87 lbs. (4.48 kg)