From Klein Tools, the 9 in. Insulated High-Leverage New England Side-Cutting Pliers are made of the finest U.S. steel alloy. They are forged, precision machined, hardened and carefully tempered for maximum strength and faultless performance. The side cutting pliers have knives that meet at the hinge first and then meet at least one-half of the knife length. This precise knife-closing design increases knife life and facilitates resharpening. Pliers are individually adjusted to meet performance standards far exceeding application requirements - ensuring that nothing less than outstanding quality ever carries the Klein name.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Klein insulated tools maintain the highest level of quality Klein is known for, and they offer added protection against shock from energized sources with voltage up to 1000 volts. These insulated tools offer superior functionality while reducing the risk
- High-leverage design provides 46% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs. Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Custom US-made tool steel
- Custom, US-made tool steel.
- Made in the USA
- Note: Product may vary by store.