Strong rare earth magnets hold the Klein Tools 9 in. Torpedo Level firmly to ferrous metals, helping you take convenient, accurate measurements. Constructed from high-impact acrylic, the level's vials are set for measurements at 0, 30, 45 and 90 degrees to help offer versatile readings. The level's machined billet die-cast aluminum design helps provide long-lasting strength.
- Large, high-impact acrylic vials are easy to read
- Vials are set for measurements at 0, 30, 45 and 90 degrees
- High-contrast laser-etched markings offer high visibility
- Machined billet die-cast aluminum design helps provide durability
- Strong rare earth magnets firmly hold the level to ferrous metals