The Kreg Heavy-Duty Pocket-Hole Jig gives you the strength you need to tackle big projects, such as framing walls and building deck railings, backyard furniture, fences and benches. It features an efficient design and industrial-quality hardened steel drill guides, and is optimized for working with 2 ft. x 4 ft. and larger stock. Three anti-corrosion layers provide incredible long-term moisture resistance. Pair this jig with a Kreg face clamp or jig bench top base (models K3 or K4) to tackle a variety of projects.
- 1/2 in. heavy-duty drill bit, stop block, 6 in. driver and stop collar included
- Optimized for large outdoor projects
- For use with 1-1/2 in. materials and up
- Stop block for easy, repeatable registration to the workpiece
- Face clamp for locking into the jig for secure drilling
- Hex-shank heavy-duty drill bit that is quick change compatible
- Works with the K3 and K4 Kreg jig and jig master system (sold separately)