Latex-ite 4.75-Gal. Airport Grade Driveway Filler Sealer is an asphalt emulsion based low VOC driveway sealer designed to beautify and protect your blacktop driveway. Airport grade is a non-skid formula that will fill hairline (1/8 in. or less) cracks and is polymer fortified for added durability. Helpful Hints before you seal your driveway: 1. Purchase an extra pail: Any unused portion CAN be saved for touch-ups (you do not want to run out during the project as you might get color variations.) 2. Flip pails over night prior to doing job (it will be much easier to mix in the morning and will ensure consistency during application). 3. Do the project all at one time without starting and stopping. 4. Check the weather and make sure no rain is forecast and it is at least 55 degrees F at night (a cold driveway will not allow the sealer to cure properly). 5. Check latexite.com for further tips and How To Videos.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- 4-Year warranty
- Coverage on smooth/previously sealed driveways 400-500 sq. ft.
- Coverage on rough, porous or unsealed driveways 300-400 sq. ft.
- Remember: clean your driveway thoroughly so sealer will bond and make sure you do not seal when it is cold outside, it must be at least 55 degrees at night for sealer to properly cure and last
- Do not seal in early spring or late fall as the sealer will not last - it will not cure properly and may track
- Ideal for sealing hairline cracks in asphalt/blacktop driveways and walkways
- Polymer fortified for strength and flexibility
- EZ Stir save time, Non Skid
- Low VOC, coal tar free, soap and water cleanup
- Assurance: We stand behind our warranty - it is not prorated