Get a 500 amp welder in a compact case.The same size as the Vantage 300 and 400A turbo-charged diesel engine with Lincoln Electric Chopper Technology makes this a reality. Also, less weight than traditional 500 amp welders makes the Vantage 500 compact design a great choice for installation on truck beds where available space and weight capacity are limited.
- Standard stainless steel roof, side panels and engine-access door deliver added protection and durability
- Select one of five process modes, including CC-stick, downhill pipe (for stick), DC Touch Start TIG, CV-wire or new arc gouging mode which maximizes output with up to 3/8 in. (9.5 mm) carbon rods
- 22 kW peak (20 kW continuous) 3-phase 240V AC generator power will power industrial equipment such as a plasma cutter, pump or inverter welder 13 kW peak (12 kW continuous) 1-phase AC generator power for common construction tools
- 4 cylinder 1800 RPM perkins turbo-charged diesel engine runs smooth and quiet standard engine gauges allow you to monitor performance at a glance
- Lockable, removable sliding engine access door provides ample space for engine and oil filter work without requiring a large clearance space on your truck
- Patented tilt down control panel for easy servicing of internal components
- Battery drawer on front of machine and top-mounted radiator cover provide convenient access to these systems