The 360 Degree Fixture Mounted Motion Sensor from Lithonia Lighting is designed to save energy and money by automatically turning lights on when you need them and off when you don't. Perfect for operating single or multiple fixtures in commercial and residential locations. It is easy to install and wire to LED or fluorescent bay lights, strip lights and wraparound light fixtures.
- White acrylic housing matches light fixtures with a white housing
- Provides automatic on and off for single or multiple fixtures for energy savings and convenience
- 360 degree passive infrared technology provides up to 60 ft. of motion detection at floor level
- Includes 2 sensor covers to accommodate mounting heights up to 45 ft.
- 0.5 to 20-minute adjustable time delay (preset to 15 minutes)
- Works with LED or fluorescent bay lights, strip lights and wraparound light fixtures
- 800 watt maximum at 120 VAC, 1200 watt maximum at 277 VAC
- Mounts to standard 1/2 in. knockout on fixture or j-box
- Operating temperature 14 degrees to 160 degrees Fahrenheit