Loctite PL 400 Subfloor Construction Adhesive provides a powerful, permanent bond and is formulated for all heavy duty interior or exterior construction. Cold weather formula for easier extrusion and excellent adhesion in all weather conditions. Bonds dry, wet, frozen and treated lumber to most building materials. Offers fast set and superior strength and development. Low VOC formulation meets stringent State and Federal VOC regulations. PL 400 can be used in most interior and exterior construction projects either on the job or the production line. It bonds all wood to wood assemblies dry, wet or frozen. Primarily designed for onsite bonding of subfloor and plywood decking to joists during cold weather. Loctite PL 400 is suitable for use in drywall, plaster, metal, masonry, concrete, brick, ceramic tile, slate, treated lumber and most other projects requiring an adhesive. Ideal for use in prefab or modular construction.
- True all weather application, can be used in temperatures from 0-100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Cold weather gunnability eliminates roll up on frozen lumber
- Meets and exceeds APA AFG-01 specs, can be applied directly to dry, wet or frozen lumber
- Gap filling properties will bridge minor gaps when bonding irregular surfaces, reduces squeaking and splitting
- Note: product may vary by store