Our 14.4-Volt Nickel-Metal Hydride (Ni-MH) battery is a type of rechargeable battery similar to a Nickel-Cadmium (NiCad) battery but without the expensive and environmentally-unfriendly metal cadmium. Features 2.6 Amp hours (Ah) of power. The 14-2/5-Volt Ni-MH pod-style battery fits all Makita 14-2/5-Volt cordless tools. It has a rugged plastic exterior and the nickel-metal hydride battery runs up to 70-Percent longer than Ni-Cad batteries.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- 14.4-Volt with 2.6 Amp hours (ah) of power
- Up to 70% longer run time than standard nickel-cadmium batteries
- Multi-contact terminals ensure tight connection to power tool
- Shock-absorbing construction protects battery cells against dust and vibration
- Compatible with Makita charger part # DC1804
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs