The Makita 9 in. Demolition Reciprocating Blades (25-pack) are designed for demolition applications in nail-embedded wood and drywall, but are engineered to resist bending. The additional width increases blade life and the reinforced teeth minimize teeth breakage. The 9 in. Demolition Blades can be used with any brand Reciprocating Saw.
- Engineered for fast cutting through nail embedded wood, drywall and more
- 0.062 thickness increases resistance to bending, with additional 7/8 in. width increases blade life
- First tooth consistently centered on each blade for straight plunge cuts
- Fully reinforced teeth minimizes teeth breakage
- Cobalt content set to maximize blade durability and wear in high impact demolition applications
- 9 in. demolition reciprocating blades (25-pack) is designed for demolition without blades bending in nail embedded wood and drywall