The innovative design of the Makita 9741 Wheel Sander allows for smooth and even surface material removal. Powered by a Makita-built 7.8-Amp motor, this unit delivers 3,500 RPM for efficient paint and rust removal on numerous applications, even bringing out wood grain. Additional features include an adjustable front roller for uniform pressure to work piece.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Innovative design for sanding flush to wall with nose and side of sander
- Adjustable front roller for uniform pressure to work piece
- Well balanced with a low center of gravity for easy operation
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- 1 year warranty
- Includes: hex wrench 6 (783204-6), nylon brush wheel (794379-6)