The Master Flow 5 in. x 4 in. Round Reducer features hemmed collar edges to offer an improved fit and increased strength. This part connects a 5 in. pipe to a 4 in. pipe in an HVAC system. It is made of 30-gauge, galvanized steel to provide strength and durability. It has a maximum temperature rating of 390°F.
- Made of 30-Gauge, galvanized steel for strength and durability
- Connects 5 in. pipe to a 4 in. pipe in an HVAC application
- Hemmed collar edges designed to offer an improved fit and increased strength
- Always seal seams with building code-approved sealant or duct tape (not included)
- Always insulate ductwork for greater system efficiency and comfort (insulation not included)
- Maximum temperature rating of 390°F, minimum temperature rating of -100°F