The Master Flow 6 in. x 4 in. Round Reducer features 30-gauge, galvanized steel construction for durability. The hemmed collar edges provide an improved fit and increased strength. Use this HVAC part to increase or decrease duct pipe in your system. It has a maximum temperature rating of 390 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 30-gauge, galvanized steel construction for durability
- Hvac part used to connect 6 in. pipe to 4 in. pipe
- Hemmed collar edges for an improved fit and increased strength
- Always seal seems with building code-approved sealant or duct tape (not included)
- Maximum temperature rating of 390 degrees fahrenheit, minimum temperature rating of -100 degrees fahrenheit
- Hemmed collar edges improve fit and increase strength.
- Also used to increase pipe size.
- Galvanized steel construction.