At 0-4000 RPM, the Milwaukee 6742-20 can drive drywall screws as fast as your arm can move and have all the control you need for framing with the smooth activating trigger speed control. Powerful 6.5 Amp motor, 0 to 4000 RPM, variable speed control. Ramp-off depth locator for easy depth adjustments. All metal gear case and diaphragm. 10 ft. 2-wire rubber cord. Ergonomic tactile grip and 2 finger trigger for user comfort and balance. Removable belt clip with bit storage.
- Powerful 6.5 Amp motor: delivers up to 4,000 RPM with variable-speed control
- Ramp-off depth locator: provides easy, no-slip depth adjustments
- All metal gear case and diaphragm with 10 ft. 2-wire rubber cord
- Ergonomic grip and 2-finger trigger: optimize user comfort and balance
- Includes: (1) 6742-20 drywall screwdriver, (1) belt clip
- Removable belt clip with bit storage
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs