At 0-4000 RPM, the Milwaukee 6742-20 can drive drywall screws as fast as your arm can move and have all the control you need for framing with the smooth activating trigger speed control. Powerful 6.5-amp motor, 0 to 4000 rpm, variable speed control. Ramp-off depth locator for easy depth adjustments. All metal gear case and diaphragm. 10 ft. 2-wire rubber cord. Ergonomic tactile grip and two finger trigger for user comfort and balance. Removable belt clip with bit storage.
- Powerful 6.5-amp motor: delivers up to 4,000 RPM with variable-speed control
- Ramp-off depth locator: provides easy, no-slip depth adjustments
- All metal gear case and diaphragm with 10 ft. 2-wire rubber cord
- Ergonomic grip and two-finger trigger: optimize user comfort and balance
- Includes: (1) 6742-20 drywall screwdriver, (1) belt clip