The Milwaukee 6519-31 SAWZALL Reciprocating Saw delivers best in class cut speed, durability and power with 0-3000 strokes per minute, a 1-1/8 in. stroke length and a powerful 12 Amp motor. The gear protecting clutch extends gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces and a QUIK-LOK blade clamp offers fast tool-free blade changes. To provide greater user comfort, a counter weighted mechanism reduces vibration for smoother operation.
- Milwaukee 6519-31 features a powerful 12 Amp motor, delivering 0-3000 SPM for high performance cutting in a variety of materials
- 1-1/8 in. stroke length for maximum cutting speed
- A gear protecting clutch extends gear and motor life on the Milwaukee 6519-31 by absorbing high impact forces caused by blade lock-ups
- Counter weighted mechanism reduces vibration for smoother operation and less user fatigue
- Milwaukee 6519-31 features a QUIK-LOK blade clamp that provides fast, tool-free blade changes
- Includes: (1) 6519-30 SAWZALL reciprocating saw, (1) carrying case
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs