The Milwaukee M12 Cordless 1/2 in. SDS Plus Rotary Hammer is one of the lightest available, coming in at 3.9-pounds and 9 in. in length. Its compact size is ideal for drilling in tight spaces and all-day use. Featuring up to 4X faster drilling speed, it can drill over 55 holes per charge, and deliver up to 75 percent more run-time. The Electro Pneumatic Design allows for drilling of up to 1/2 in. holes in concrete and masonry. For maximum versatility, regardless of application or orientation, the tool features 2-Mode Operation, Rotary Hammer and Hammer-only. Powered by Red Lithium battery technology, the tool delivers 0-800 RPM and 0-5,350 BPM. Additionally, an LED light illuminates the work area.
- Compact - 9 in. long and lightweight - 3.9 lbs. - allows for work in tight spaces and reduces fatigue during all day use
- Electro pneumatic mechanism- drills up to 1/2 in. holes in poured concrete and masonry
- LED Light- illuminates work space in dark areas
- 2-Mode operation- rotary hammer and rotation only for maximum versatility
- M12 XC Red lithium battery pack- drills over 55, 1/4 in. x 1 1/2 in., holes in poured concrete
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs