The 21-Piece Thunderbolt Black Oxide Drill Bit Set offers convenience and heavy-duty performance on the jobsite. Milwaukee Thunderbolt Black Oxide drill bits are designed for extreme durability and long life. The Thunderbolt web features a thicker core than a standard drill bit to provide ultimate strength and protect against side-load breakage. A specially designed parabolic flute form clears chips fast, while the 3-Flat Secure-Grip shank holds the bit firmly in the drill chuck. The 135° split point tip delivers a precision start and prevents walking for fast, accurate holes. Effective for drilling on curved surfaces, Milwaukee Thunderbolt Black Oxide bits require less effort to drill through metal, wood and PVC, and are highly recommended for use with portable drills. The set comes in a resilient case and includes bit sizes (2) 1/16", (2)5/64", 3/32", 7/64", (2) 1/8", 9/64", 5/32", 11/64", (2) 3/16", 13/64", 7/32", 15/64", (2) 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", and 1/2".
- Extreme durability: A thicker web provides strength and long life
- Fast, accurate drilling: 135° split-point tip starts on contact to prevent walking, while the parabolic flute clears chips fast
- Reduced slipping: 3-flat secure-grip shank holds the bit firmly in the drill chuck
- Corrosion resistance: black oxide coating provides lubricity and resists corrosion of the bit
- Flexibility with projects: includes 21 twist drill bits in jobber length bit sizes for a variety of applications
- Various sizes: bit sizes range from 1/16 in. to 1/2 in.