Milwaukee M12 Heated Jacket: Powered by M12 REDLITHIUM Battery Technology, Milwaukee M12 Heated Jackets integrate (5) carbon fiber heating elements and advanced fabric-layering technology to distribute and maintain heat across core body areas and front pockets. Wind and water resistant, the versatile soft shell construction keeps weather out while high-loft insulation and a thermal fleece lining hold heat in to maximize warmth and reduce the number of layers needed in cold weather conditions.
- Wind/water resistant soft shell jacket with high-loft insulation and thermal fleece lining delivers cold weather versatility
- Carbon fiber heating elements provide adjustable heat to core body areas and pockets
- Up to 8hrs of run-time on M12 REDLITHIUM 2.0 Battery
- M12 Battery Holder with 2.1A USB Port to charge electronic devices
- Washer and Dryer Safe
- Run time chart and sizing chart below
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs