A beautiful addition for your home is the realistic look of Walnut Laminate Flooring. This sought after stunning visual offers clean subtle lines and tremendous durability. The variation of light and warm color tones will create an open and spacious effect in any room. The state of the art glueless locking system makes this an easy installation solution for all your do-it- yourself flooring needs. The no-mess installation method allows for you to install in a day and walk on it immediately. The ease of maintenance means you will spend more time enjoying your floor not cleaning it making this a smart flooring choice. A Mohawk green works product that is CARB Phase 2 Compliant and NALFA Certified. Features ScratchGuard advanced finish protection which is perfect for those high traffic areas in the home, and it especially helps prevent the dulling and tiny abrasions caused from everyday dust and dirt. ScratchGuard is built into the finish, keeping floors looking newer for longer. Mohawk laminate qualifies as an Environmentally Preferred Product in most green rating systems, helps a project get up to four LEED points, and holds the prestigious FloorScore certification for indoor air quality. Made in the USA.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Mohawk Amber Walnut 2-Strip Laminate Flooring
- 8 mm thickness x 7-1/2 in. width x 47-1/4 in. length planks
- 17.18 sq. ft. per case. Case weight is 28.19 lb.
- Amber Walnut Dark Color Random Embossed
- Planks have square edges and ends
- No attached underlayment
- Floating click installation, Appropriate grade for installation: Above grade, On grade or Below grade
- Can be installed over both concrete and wooden subfloors
- Select radiant heating may be used
- Residential and commercial
- Limited lifetime residential warranty / 5-year commercial warranty
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes