Help prevent severe electrical shock where appliances may come into contact with water with the Murray 15 Amp 1-1/2 in. Single-Pole GFCI Breaker. This GFCI breaker features heat and air-conditioning ratings and is great for installation in kitchens, bathrooms or laundry rooms. This breaker conveniently uses only a single bus stab and 1 load center space.
- Use to help prevent electrical shock where an appliance may come into contact with water
- Helps protect against severe electrical shock and electrocution from ground faults
- Ideal for use in a kitchen, bathroom or laundry room
- Uses a single bus stab and 1 space
- 15 Amp, 120/240 VAC
- Heat and air-conditioning rated
- Meets UL, CSA and ANSI safety requirements
- Learn More About Circuit Breakers Here in our Buying Guide.
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs