Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 46
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Gmoney Space saver
It came pre-assemble. The additional assembly wasn't that complicated if you follow the instruction and with the proper tools. After it was all completed it look great and great addition to my garage. I was not completely satisfied with the bolt that came with the units so bought new bolt at Home Depot and the rest of the assembly was history.
May 3, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Dave garage storage
the legs for the cabinetry were not all the same caused some small issues, but the completed unit looks wonderful and were relatively easy to assembly
January 5, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by OKnative Awesome purchase
The unit was delivered curbside packaged & protected very well. Unit came on 2 very sturdy pallets in well protected boxes. There were no scratches or dents on any of the parts. I was able to set the unit up myself but recommend another set of hands to mount the upper cabinets. I used a carjack to lift the all 4 units (all 4 connected already). Then used the styrofoam from the packaging & 1x4s to hold up the cabinets while I screwed them into the studs.
I was so happy with the purchase that I ordered 2 ceiling storage units too.
October 11, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Gunther Good buy - much better than particle board cabinets
Good buy for the price - Much better than Particle Board cabinets that rot at the bottom and break
October 6, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Minh Good value
I got this when it was on sale at around $1,500. Which at the time was the best you could get for something like this with this amount of storage space. I probably wouldn't pay more than that
- Tons of storage space options.
- Adjustable stands for un-leveled floor issues and you can also place casters on them.
- Adjustable shelves, giving you a ton of flexibility.
- Drawers fully extend - I've had some drawers that would stop prematurely.
- Aesthetically pleasing. It really does look great compared to other options out there.
- Lightweight, so you must mount this to a wall. If you don't the lockers could potentially fall on you.
- Some parts came dented. Didn't want to deal with the insane hassle with shipping (2 month delay) so I just took it as is.
- Parts are not identical, there are noticeable size differences in some of the overhead and bottom cabinets.
- You only get a few shelves for the lockers and cabinets
- Two separate keys types.
- Overhead cabinets do not have any option for shelving.
- Tons of cardboard to discard.
September 21, 2015
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Rjsride Never Again
Product showed up scratched and dented. Cabinets are flimsy.
August 18, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Kyle Cabinets look great, but I should've gone with the "Plus"
I ordered the performance series cabinets from Home Depot after seeing several pictures and reading reviews thinking they'd be a good fit for my grey and white garage with a black epoxy floor.
They look great. I get compliments all the time from neighbors and people driving by.
1. Delivery -- horrible experience with the delivery company. Poor customer service and the items were delivered with scratches and a few small dents.
2. They are much lighter weight than I expected-- so even though the shelf ratings are pretty good they don't have the heavy feel you may be looking for in a metal cabinet.
Overall for the price I'd buy them again and just hope for better luck with the delivery company.
April 10, 2015
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Verified Reviewer Not a bad buy…if on sale
I recently purchased this cabinet set over a Father's Day sale that was going on. The fact that it was steel was appealing. The set shipped quicker than anticipated and seemed to be well packed (one locker did come dented). Installation was straight forward and everything went up in one night.
Not sure how I like the stainless steel workbench. If it's all for show it's great but if you plan on doing any actual work expect it to scratch and always be dirty.
For my needs of hiding my clutter this was a great buy. But buyer beware that just because it is steel that doesn't mean durable. The steel is very thin and will easily dent of bumped into with a blunt object or if mishandled.
July 13, 2016