Introducing Night Owl’s state-of-the-art Smart Detection Security System. Not only does this system provide 1080p High Definition images, it also utilizes Dual Sensor Technology to ensure that you are alerted to actual threats or meaningful events. Prior to this advancement, Night Owl systems would send alerts to your Smart Device anytime a camera detected motion. While this was of huge benefit to our consumers, some articulated that they were receiving too many false alerts. Night Owl listened. Our Dual Sensor Technology truly takes it to the next level. By incorporating infrared sensors into the 1080p cameras, this system utilizes both motion detection and heat detection to minimize false alerts and keep you apprised of Real threats in Real time.
- Dual sensor technology, Night Owl’s smart detection, security system uses dual sensors to eliminate the number of false alarms you receive by up to 90%, whereas standard security systems using current motion detection technology send out alerts every time motion is sensed, our heightened detection system is designed to focus in on objects that present more of a threat, gone are the days of receiving an alarm when a bug flies in front of the camera, a cobweb appears, the wind strongly blows or heavy rain looms
- Conserving hard drive space, locating your recordings has just been made that much easier, Night Owl’s smart detection security system comes equipped with a pre-installed 1 TB hard drive (HDD), with the advent of Night Owl’s dual sensor technology, your HDD will now last longer and not be riddled with false recordings, by efficiently eliminating up to 90% of false alarms, you can now easily locate the recordings that matter most, additionally, the 1 TB pre-installed HDD can easily be upgraded to a max 6 TB internal SATA HDD
- 1080p HD resolution indoor/outdoor cameras, Night Owl’s 1080p infrared cameras are intended for both indoor and outdoor use, come rain or shine, you can protect what matters most by placing the cameras where they will be of most use, these cameras are weatherproof, meaning they can withstand jets of water and dirt debris
- Wide viewing angle, these wide angle cameras provide a 100˚ field of view, which far surpasses the standard 42˚ field of view of standard cameras, this enhanced field of view allows you to view a larger area while providing ease of mind
- Expandable system, while 4 cameras may suit your current coverage needs, one of the best features of this smart detection security system is that it is expandable, at any time, you can add up to 4 more cameras to this system to further enhance your security presence, additionally, the DVR is compatible with both high definition and analog cameras
- 24/7 technical support, available 365 days a year
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs