The Ohio Steel Natural and Synthetic Turf Tandem Sweeping System is the perfect solution for sweeping both synthetic and natural turf. Perfect for school systems or municipalities that have synthetic turf to care for, but would like to use the same sweeping system to care for the rest of their grounds. When pulled in tandem, the extra-wide 120 in. sweep path and massive collector bag capacity of 78 cu. ft. will make quick work of your sweeping tasks. Includes a tubular steel tandem hitch along with (3) 50 in. premium quality Ohio Steel Lawn Sweepers equipped with collector bags with perforated bottoms that allow rubber pellets to pass through and be returned to the synthetic turf. Also includes (3) solid bottom collector bags and (3) additional collector bag frames to quickly and easily convert the sweeper for use on all turf types.
- Includes (3) 50 in. lawn sweepers, tandem hitch, (3) solid bottom bags,(3) perforated bottom bags and (3) extra bag frames allowing for quick and easy conversion between turf and synthetic use
- Sweepers feature 50 in. sweep paths, 26 cu. ft. super capacity collector bags and Ohio Steel’s patented 11 in. high-efficiency spiral brushes
- Sweepers can be used alone or be pulled in tandem for a 120 in. sweep path and 78 cu. ft. capacity
- Collector bags for synthetic turf feature 1/2 in. perforated bottoms allowing rubber pellets to return to field and wind aprons to keep material inside of hopper.
- No-Slip positive lock height adjustments with easy to remember height settings
- Extra wide 9 in. chute resists clogging when sweeping damp, clumping grass clippings
- Each sweeper features a collapsible collector bag that can be hung on a wall and a snap-off drawbar for compact storage
- Hitch pins included