A wonderful compliment to lamb, beef, and eggs, English Thyme is a popular culinary herb. Tiny, evergreen, grayish green leaves are a natural garden insect repellent. Tiny pale purple blooms appear in summer.
- A basic staple of the Herb garden
- Makes an excellent groundcover for the landscape
- A fragrant herb for lamb and beef dishes
- Flourishes in dry, sunny conditions
- Pot size: 3 in. pot
- We're sorry, but due to state regulations, this plant cannot be shipped to Arizona, California, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, and Washington
- Performs best in plant growing zones 4 to 9, when grown in other Zones, special care requirements will be required