A versatile culinary herb with a low spreading habit and fragrant foliage. Evergreen, grayish green leaves are held on woody branches. Deep blue flowers in early spring create a beautiful floral display. Useful in herb gardens, the perennial border, on banks for erosion control, and in rock gardens.
- Small, attractive, ground cover
- Birds and butterflies are attracted to the spring blooms
- Easy care and low maintenance with low water needs
- Tolerates seaside conditions and green roof exposure
- Pot size: 3 in. pot
- We're sorry, but due to state regulations, this plant cannot be shipped to Arizona, California, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, and Washington
- Performs best in plant growing zones 8 to 10, when grown in other Zones, special care requirements will be required