Manufactured with a beautiful red cedar pressure treated wood, this windmill will look great for years. Aerate ponds up to 2-3 acres and operates with winds as low as 3-5 miles per hour. Windmill features BalCam technology designed to minimize bearing fatigue and improve operation. The extra large 73 in. windmill head helps with turning at low wind speeds. The head is also self-governing and designed to turn itself out of the wind at high wind speeds and uses a secure locking mechanism to attach to the compressor. The compressor can produce up to 4.5 CFM of air at a rated 30 psi which means it can really aerate your pond and can also aerate deeper water if needed. Deluxe Windmill Aeration System includes: Wooden Windmill Tower with our new patent pending BalCam compressor, windmill head, 100 ft. non-weighted airline, 2 air stones with backflow valves, 200 ft. of weighted airline, 2-way selector valve, 3 hose connector packs, 2 air stone housing buckets and 2 duck decoy markers. Assembled height: 19 ft. Recommended accessories include: Wooden Windmill Anchors and a Freeze Control Kit in Northern climates.
- New patent pending BalCam technology that minimizes bearing fatigue with a 5 year warranty on the compressor
- Windmill head is manufactured out of high quality 18 gauge galvanized steel
- High air output up to 4.5 CFM of air at a maximum of 30 psi, larger check valves and upgraded 1/2 in. airline
- Can aerate ponds up to 2-3 acres and operates with winds as little as 3-5 miles per hour, adds oxygen and prevents pond stratification preventing fish kills
- System aerates pond from bottom up, reducing algae, bacteria and odor