Our new wooden windmill towers are a masterpiece in design and now you can build the tower yourself. This kit includes a set of instructions for building your own wood windmill tower along with a cut sheet showing exact measurements and cuts. It also includes a complete hardware kit with screws, bolts, lag bolts, leg braces and mounting brackets for the windmill head. All you need to purchase is the wood and you're ready to go. We suggest using pressure treated wood or a wood with natural insect resistance like cedar or redwood in the construction. This tower will give you an assembled height of 19 ft. This kit includes the functional compressor with our patent pending BalCam technology and 5 year warranty, OWS Windmill head, 100 ft. of 1/2 in. poly tubing, and an air-stone with backflow valve. This kit also gives you an attractive Bronze Powder Coated Windmill head. Extra accessories include 50 ft. of weighted airline, an air-stone housing bucket, and a duck decoy marker. The blade diameter on all units is a full 73 in. diameter which is the largest windmill head on the market for pond aeration. This allows our units to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to our windmill heads higher torque. We can also produce up to 30 psi of air allowing these units to aerate ponds or lakes that are 10 ft., 20 ft. or even 30 ft. deep. Great for pond aeration, this pond windmill looks great and works even better. NOTE: Wood not included.
- New patent pending BalCam technology that minimizes bearing fatigue with a 5 year warranty on the compressor
- Windmill head is manufactured out of high quality 18 gauge galvanized steel with baked-on UV protective powder coat paint
- High air output up to 4.5 CFM of air at a maximum of 30 psi, larger check valves and upgraded 1/2 in. airline
- Can aerate ponds up to 2-3 acres and operates with winds as little as 3-5 miles per hour, adds oxygen and prevents pond stratification preventing fish kills
- System aerates pond from bottom up, reducing algae, bacteria and odor