The Pro-Series 24 Piece Router Bit Set includes 24 popular and specialty router bits for decorative edging, joining and veining. This Router Bit Set is great for hobbyist or professional woodworkers to use during home restoration, cabinet making and wood working projects. The drill bits are carbide tipped and constructed of high speed steel for long life and high usage. Packaged inside a storage case to protect the bits from dings inside the toolbox and easy organization.
- Use for decorative edging, joining and veining
- For home restoration, cabinet making and wood working projects
- 1/4 in. shank, carbide tipped steel bits, precision ground for clean cuts and lasting sharp edges
- 24 bit tips includes: 1 in. 45 degree chamfer, round over with 1/2 in. bearing, round over with 3/8 in. bearing, 1/4 in. panel pilot, 3/16 in. half round, cove with 3/8 in. bearing, 3/8 in. keyhole, 1/4 in. straight, 3/8 in. straight, 1/2 in. straight, 3/4 in. straight, 1/2 in. 90 v groove
- 3/8 in. dove tail, 1/2 in. dove tail, 1/2 in. core box, 1/4 in. core box, 1/2 in. trimming with bearing, round over with 1/8 in. bearing, round over with 1/4 in. bearing, rabbeting with bearing 7/8 in., roman ogee with bearing 5/32 in., 1/4 in. cove with bearing, 1/4 in. cove with bearing, 1/2 in. hinge mortising
- Includes plastic carrying case for easy portability