UV is environmentally and user friendly, with no dangerous chemicals to handle or store. UV treatment does not change the taste, odor, pH, or the general chemistry of water. Simple and easy to maintain with only a periodic cleaning of sleeve and annual lamp replacement. Please dispose of UV lamps in accordance of local and state regulations.
- A minimum of once yearly is standard recommendation for cleaning the quartz sleeve
- Quartz sleeve may be washed with mild soap and hot water solution and rinsed clean with hot water
- Handle the quartz sleeve with care to prevent breakage
- Replace the unit specific O-rings every time a quartz sleeve is cleaned or replaced
- Your specific situation will vary the frequency time according to the water quality of the home or facility operation