Intense outdoor conditions are no match for the rugged QD6506BH. This extreme weather camera has heating and cooling components built right into its housing. For extreme cold weather situations, the camera's built-in heater kicks in to prevent the lens from frosting up. In extremely hot weather situations, the camera's internal fan keeps the camera innards cool and functioning smoothly. By continuously keeping the camera at optimal operating temperatures, these automated adjustments keep the camera functioning longer than a conventional camera in harsher conditions. Even with its tough exterior, on the inside, this camera is a sophisticated piece of surveillance equipment. With a horizontal resolution of 650 TV Lines, this camera easily provides detailed, high quality video images. The 1/3 in. Sony Effio-E CCD image sensor ensure colors will be accurate and clear while a fixed 8 mm lens provides a 30°-35° field of view. Its 6 Super Bright LED's allow the QS6506BH to see up to 120 ft. in the dark. To keep your property secured, no matter the weather conditions, this camera is housed in a sturdy all-metal exterior and included all the necessary accessories to get started right away. All Q-SEE cameras are easy to install and operate, so you can monitor your premises right away.
- Cameras: 650 TV line high-resolution, 1/3 Sony HAD CCD Effio-E color image sensor
- Night vision: up to 120 ft. in the dark with 6 super bright LED’s
- Weatherproof cameras: suitable for extreme outdoor and indoor weather with built in heater and cooling fans for full function surveillance in the most extreme conditions
- Cables: 60 ft. professional RG-59 BNC video and power cable included
- Extreme weather camera: 8 mm lens with 30 to 35˚ field of view, housed with sturdy all metal exterior
- Theft-deterrent mounting brackets: flexible 2-axis brackets allow for more precise positioning of the cameras
- Camera dimensions/weight: 11.8 in. x 4.4 in. x 8.6 in. / 3.2 lbs.
- 1-year Q-SEE warranty and lifetime technical support