The radio thermostat Ct32 replaces your standard low voltage thermostat and can be controlled by a z-wave controller or software including Vera, hometroller, zipato, homeseer or mcontrol as well as most z-wave enabled alarm systems to provide automated control of your heating and cooling system. Save money and energy by keeping the heat/cool at an energy saving level when you're away and adjusting it to a comfortable level remotely when you're on the way home, to the office, or the cottage. The Ct32 uses the newest z-wave plus technology and this new model features field upgradeable firmware to make it easier to deal with any fixes or updates. The Ct32 is designed to run on batteries, making it a great replacement with no need for that pesky c wire connection you may have seen with other models.
- Sleek 7-day programmable thermostat with touchscreen controls
- Includes 300 series z-wave module, touch screen display
- Can control up to 2 stages of heat and 2 stages of cool, the CT32 allows you to program up to 4 independent periods per day
- CT32 is designed to run on batteries, making it a great replacement with no need for that pesky c wire connection you may have seen with other models
- Works with nearly any HVAC system - including traditional furnaces and heat pump