Rapid Set Mortar Mix is a high quality mortar that is suitable for vertical and overhead applications. It is ideal when rapid strength gain, high durability, and low shrinkage are desired. Use Mortar Mix for general and structural concrete repair, stucco and plaster repair, one-coat exterior plaster, mortar beds, underlayment, and formed work. Mortar Mix sets in 15 minutes and is ready to drive or build on in one hour. Durable in wet environments, it can be applied from 1\2 in. to 6 in. thick. Mortar Mix is a blend of high performance Rapid Set cement with quality sand. Mortar Mix offers superior resistance to chemical attack. It is non-metallic and no chlorides are added. Mortar Mix allows the repair areas to be painted, coated, or sealed quickly after application. Under dry conditions, water-based coatings such as latex paint can be applied after the product is hardened, which usually takes one to four hours. Solvent-based and impermeable coatings such as oil based paint and epoxy can be applied in 16 hours.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Fast setting — hardens to structural strength in 1 hour
- Use to install windows and repair concrete, stucco and wall
- Ultra durable — over 6,500 psi ultimate strength
- Crack resistant, long life formula
- Bonds to concrete, brick, stone and many other surfaces
- High performance, eco-friendly hydraulic cement formulation
- Easy to use — just add water
- Meets ASTM C928 requirements
- One 25 lb. box yields 0.23 cu. ft.
- Learn more about concrete and cement here in our Buying Guide