Model # 432-WF36-6C

Internet #202855376

Store SO SKU #626150

Rev-A-Shelf 6 in. Wide x 36 in. Tall Wall Filler Pull-Out


6 in. Wide x 36 in. Tall Wall Filler Pull-Out

Was  $113.26
$101.93 /box

Save $11.33 (10%)  through 03/05/2017

Frequently Bought Together

Product Overview

Rev-A-Shelf's fillers revolutionized otherwise wasted space in your kitchen. Normally a "filler" or extra space is simply covered up with a decorative front, but with Rev-A-Shelf's line of fillers, it turns that otherwise wasted space in to useful space. Fillers are intended to be installed in new kitchen cabinet construction and will not work in existing cabinets. The 432 Wall Series is available for 3” and 6” widths and features adjustable shelves with chrome rails and full-extension ball bearing slides.

  • (1) Wood filler, (4) adjustable shelves with Chrome rails and mounting hardware
  • 100lb Full-Extension Ball-Bearing slide system
  • Note: Fillers can only be installed between two cabinets during new cabinet construction
  • Designed for 36" High Wall cabinet installation
  • Adjustable shelves
  • Attractive wood construction with durable clear finish and chrome rails accents
  • Comes fully-assembled and ready to install
  • Limited lifetime warranty




Warranty / Certifications

More Products With These Features


Customer Questions & Answers

Minimum Cabinet Opening (in.) 5.75 what does that mean? so is this item 6in or 5.75in

Asked by: paul
We apologize for the confusion. The product is actually 6" wide and needs a 6" opening. Also, please note that this is a filler. This is not intended to go into an existing cabinet. This is actually a entire unit that slides in-between 2 new cabinets.
Answered by: Rev-A-Shelf
Date published: 2016-10-24

What is the depth and could this be used on the floor as well.. We had a 36" stove and went to a ...

What is the depth and could this be used on the floor as well.. We had a 36" stove and went to a 30" stove and now we need a 6" filler between the stove and wall. Also what are the finishes available?
Asked by: Sassy
This particular item is meant for wall cabinets only. You would be looking for something more like a base filler however they are only recommended for new cabinet construction. While they adhere to a cabinet on one side, you would then be left with a open side against the stove, = as well as a space above it since your counter top would not extend over it. You would then need to have a custom door made for it to match your current cabinetry as this is not provided. As for product finishes, the item only comes in the maple look for the interior and any exterior finish would need to be added.
Answered by: Rev-A-Shelf
Date published: 2016-12-20
  • y_2017, m_2, d_19, h_7CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_0.0
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_, sid_202855376, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=NUM_ANSWERS, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=BEST_ANSWER_FEEDBACK_COUNT, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=POSITIVE_ANSWER_FEEDBACK_COUNT, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=NUM_ANSWERS, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_homedepot
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-3.1.1
  • CLOUD, getContent, 61ms

Customer Reviews

  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-3.1.1
  • CLOUD, getContent, 96ms
  • bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;