Sporting 558 sq. in. of cooking space, the RiverGrille Charcoal Farmer's Grill makes it easy to grill your favorite chow over porcelain coated grates. Infuse meat or side dishes with scrumptious smokehouse flavor using the built-in wood smoker. The grill's durable painted steel frame withstands the wear and tear of heavy cooking and make it easy to clean up after showing off your chef skills.
- Heavy duty steel construction provides years of durability
- Primary cooking area: 438 sq. in.
- Secondary cooking area: 120 sq. in.
- Convenient side towel rails
- Convenient expanded metal front shelf
- Smoke stack for superior temperature control
- Professional temperature gauge
- Assembly required
- Protect your investment with a grill cover (sold separately)