Freehand and plunge cuts get a whole lot easier and exacting with the RotoSaw. This handheld wonder cranks out 30,000 RPM to saw through almost any building material, including drywall, wood, tile, siding, sheet metal, bead board, laminate and more. Making circular or right-angled cutouts has never been more precise or stress free. This versatile spiral cutting tool is lightweight and compact, yet boasts a 5.5 Amp motor to swiftly carve through most substances. This reconditioned machine is like new and is backed by a 1-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Includes: (1) 5.5 Amp spiral saw, (1) multi-purpose zip bit, (1) guide point zip bit, (1) 1/4 in. collet, (1) 5/32 in. collet and (1) 1/8 in. collet
- Compatible attachments (sold separately): dust management kit, circle cutter guide, zip bits, x-cores, x-bits
- Powers off quickly with bump switch
- Maintain control with dual grip zones
- Exhaust vents directed away from operator
- 1-year warranty
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs