SAKRETE 80 lb. Gray Type S Mortar Mix is a preblended mixture of sand and masonry cement or sand, lime and portland cement. For laying brick, block and stone in load bearing walls and below grade applications. It is a contractor grade product that can be used for tuck pointing or repairing existing mortar joints as well as being used for scratch, brown and finish of walls.
- For use in laying brick, block and stone in load-bearing walls and construction below grade
- Ideal for projects requiring structural strength for brick and block foundations
- Can be used for above and below grade applications
- Just add water
- Approximate 60-minute working time
- High strength 1,800 psi
- Exceeds ASTM specs C 387 and C 270 for type S mortar
- Applications from 1/4 in. to 1/2 in.
- Learn more about concrete and cement here in our Buying Guide