Keep art supplies and canisters from exploding during fires by placing them in Sandusky lees flammable paint and ink safety cabinet. The sturdy cabinet has a 1 1/2 air space between two 18-Gauge welded steel walls that keeps the contents cooler than standard cabinets. Adjustable feet keep your cabinet level, an important feature when storing liquids. A 2 in. door sill keeps spills inside the cabinet, not on your floors. Each galvanized steel shelf holds 500 lbs. and adjusts on 2 1/2 centers. Comes with a red powder-coat paint finish. This cabinet meets NFPA and OSHA standards for storage of class, I,II and III liquids.
- Double wall 18-Gauge welded steel construction with 1-1/2 in. air space
- Construction meets NFPA code 30 and OSHA standard 1910.106 for storage of class I, II and III liquids
- 500 pound capacity corrosion resistant shelves with plastic trays, adjustable on 2-1/2 in. centers
- Dual 2 in. capped vents with flash arrestors for external exhaust
- Adjustable feet for leveling on uneven flooring
- Locking handle with 3-point latch
- Item custom made to your order; ships within 7 business days