The Keyless electronic coded locking handle cabinets are available with two passwords, the administrator and the user. These can be changed to any combination of numbers, four for the user and six for the administrative password. The keypad also keeps a record of the day, date and time of when the cabinet is accessed, which can be displayed when the mechanism is idle. In case of battery failure there is an exterior battery pack that can be plugged into the keypad and also a key that is accessible on the keypad under the plate by the knob.
- Boltless easy to assemble no tools needed
- 750 lb. weight capacity
- Shelves adjustable in 1 in. increments
- Item ships within 7 business days
- Keyless electronic lock has two programmable passwords and, for security, keeps records of when the unit was accessed
- Includes external back-up battery to run electronic keypad during power failure, and two bypass keys for use if electronic lock fails
- Assembly required, instructions included, tools for assembly sold separately