Hardy perennial 2-3 ft. plant. This heirloom variety has been grown for centuries as a culinary herb. Fragrant grayish-green leaves are used fresh or dried, and spikes of purple flowers attract bees in spring.
- 100-Percent certified organic seeds grown in the USA for over 20-year
- Free of GMO's (genetically modified organisms), chemicals and pesticides
- Hermetically sealed package that is re-sealable gives longer life and higher germination rates
- Independently tested for high germination rates and purity, meets or exceeds federal standards
- Seeds of change contributes 1-percent of net sales to advance the cause of sustainable organic agriculture worldwide