Simpson Strong-Tie straps and plates join and reinforce joints with simple, versatile solutions for a wide range of connections. Available in many lengths, widths and thicknesses, straps can be used on the wide or narrow face of lumber for light repairs or heavy-duty projects. Many straps are designed to be used back-to-back on a piece of lumber without fastener interference. Tension ties offer a solution for resisting tension loads that is fastened with nails.
- Designed for nail or bolt-on applications
- For use in vertical or horizontal applications
- 5/16 in. seat thickness
- Made from 12-Gauge steel strap; 3-Gauge steel plate
- Galvanized for extra corrosion resistance
- Install with 1/2 in., 5/8 in. or 3/4 in. anchor bolt and 10d common nails