Simpson Strong-Tie connectors make projects easier to build while making them stronger and safer. They are engineered and tested to perform and are manufactured to the highest quality standards. Whether working on a home project or building a structure to comply with building codes, go with the choice of engineers and contractors, go with genuine Simpson Strong-Tie connectors.
- Ideal where a moderate-size shelf bracket is needed for shelves, counters and window ledge support
- Also ideal for supporting concrete forms for tilt-up construction
- Great for home repair projects
- When used for tilt-up perimeter forming, the nail hole placement ensures substantial re-use
- Made from 16-Gauge steel
- Galvanized for extra corrosion resistance
- Install with 1/4 in. x 2 in. strong-drive SDS screws