The Titen Heavy Duty Anchor is a patented, high-strength screw Anchor for concrete and masonry. It is designed for optimum performance in both cracked and un-cracked concrete. The high strength, easy to install Titen Heavy Duty Anchor has been tested and shown to provide outstanding performance in cracked and un-cracked concrete under both static and seismic loading conditions. The self-undercutting, non-expansion characteristics of the Titen Heavy Duty Anchor make it ideal for structural applications, even at reduced edge distances and spacing’s. Recommended for permanent dry, interior non-corrosive environments or temporary outdoor applications.
- Higher load capacity and vibration resistance: threads along the length of the anchor undercut the concrete and efficiently transfer the load to the base material
- Vibration and shock resistance: the mechanical interlock of the threads and the ratchet teeth on the underside of the head help prevent the anchor from loosening in vibratory conditions
- Specialized heat treating process: creates superior surface hardness at the tip to facilitate cutting, while at the same time not compromising ductility within the anchor body
- Less spacing and edge distance required: the anchor does not exert expansion forces on the base material
- Easy post-installation inspection: the head is stamped with the Simpson Strong-Tie "≠" sign and the anchor length in inches
- No special drill bit needed: designed to install using standard sized ANSI tolerance drill bits
- 3/4 in. x 10 in.
- Mechanically galvanized carbon steel, heat treated