Post and Column Bases secure the bottom of posts or columns to concrete and are perfect for decks or patio covers. Models are available for attaching to existing hardened concrete, wet concrete, as well as wood. The CBSQ series provides a connection between a post (or column) for decks, patio covers and other top-supported structures.
- Uses Strong-Drive screws, which allow for fast installation, reduced reveal and high capacity
- Provides a 1 in. standoff between post and concrete that meets code requirements
- Embeds in wet concrete at time of pour
- Standoff base reduces the potential for decay at post and column ends
- Shipped with base plate assembled
- Nominal Column Size: 4 in. x 4 in.
- Made from 12-Gauge steel base; 10-Gauge steel strap
- Simpson Strong-Tie Gray Paint
- Install with Simpson Strong-Tie SDS 1/4 in. x 2 in. wood screws (included)